BNY Mellon Leadership Conference 2020: Transforming Our Culture.Dr. Brittany McDonald served as a panelist alongside 4 other transformative women in leadership positions to discuss the importance of finding your voice in leadership in a segment called Leaders of Today and Tomorrow: Silence is Not Leadership.
Uptown Partners announces free public Wi-Fi for Uptown community – Article
Uptown Partners of Pittsburgh’s Dr. Brittany McDonald and Dr. Moshood Martins of Precision Orthodontics have partnered to provide free public wifi in Uptown – Article
Brittany A. McDonald appointed as new executive director at Uptown Partners (1)- Article
Brittany A. McDonald appointed as new executive director at Uptown Partners (2)- Article
MBA and Ph.D. in Community Engagement Alumna Named Executive Director of Uptown Partners of Pittsburgh – Article
Podcasts & Interviews
Wake Up with WLI interview series of the Urban Land Institute and the Women’s Leadership Initiative. Here you can watch the the discussion on what’s new in Uptown and the Oakland Business Improvement District.
In Community & Company podcast series on inspiring conversations about how communities galvanize. Here you can listen to the discussion on corporate social responsibility (CSR) and millennial employee engagement.
- Understanding the Impact of Corporate Social Responsibility on Millennial Employee Engagement (2016-2019)
- Establishing Cultural and Racial Diversity in Student Leadership as the Standard: A call to Transformation (2018)
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Employee Engagement
- Millennial Engagement
- Corporate Volunteerism
- How Your Small Business Can Benefit From a Corporate Social Responsibility Strategy (April 8, 2020) Business.com
- Understanding the Impact of Corporate Social Responsibility on Millennial Employee Engagement (2019) ProQuest